[mythtv-users] browse/review all recording rules

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:38:03 UTC 2007

On 10/2/07, Jerome Yuzyk <jerome at supernet.ab.ca> wrote:

> I'm at or around my 1st anniversary of using Myth and am starting to see
> recordings chosen based on my early attempts to create recording rules for
> some shows - attempts that I'd like to clear from my database. Right now the
> only way to clear out some earlier (not so good) rules is to wait for them to
> queue recordings and then Cancel them individually. I generally use MythWeb
> to define rules.
>
> Is there a way to browse all the rules I've created and adjust/delete them? It
> would be handy if MythWeb had such a browser.

Umm...my installation of MythWeb has a "Recording Schedules"
page...has since my first install at .18 a couple years back.

There's also a way to look at rules on the front end.  It's under
Manage Recordings->Set Priorities (at least in the SVN menu
structure), which will list all your recording rules so you can modify
them.
--
Doug