[mythtv-users] OT: Strange problems with an nvidia fx 5200

Marc Barrett mnealbarrett at cox.net
Fri Nov 30 12:49:33 UTC 2007

I am trying to get the s-video out to work on an nvidia GeForce FX 5200
video card.  For some reason, everything appears black-and-white on
my TV, no color at all.  This happens no matter what operating system
I've tried, so I have a feeling it may be a problem with the card itself,
but other than this I have had no problems with the card at all.  I've
tried four different s-video cables, so that can't be the problem.  I'm
just wondering if maybe someone else has had a similar problem
and solved it.