[mythtv-users] Trunk Build Picture Quaility and MythWeb Slowness

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Nov 29 02:12:14 UTC 2007

On 11/26/2007 11:21 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Don't know if this would be better directed towards myth-dev

No.  Configuration issues are not development related and these are
almost definitely configuration issues.

>  but there
> are couple of issues I've noticed upgrading from release to the latest
> trunk.
> 1. Myth web is slower - a *lot* slower, pages are taking 10-20 seconds
> to appear as opposed to near instantly before.

Broken UPnP setup.

> 2. Live TV
> - Grainy/Jittery Picture
> - OSD text flickers a *lot*
> - Takes a lot longer to get a lock on the signal

Most likely you haven't properly configured your video profiles.

Now that you're using SVN trunk, it's your responsibility to keep up
with the -dev and -commits lists.  Both of these issues have been
covered in the past, so please search the archives.