[mythtv-users] MythTV recordings statistics - taken from mythweb on my machine

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Mon Nov 26 21:32:05 UTC 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007 03:21:32 pm jedi at mishnet.org wrote:
> pick what the PVR comes up with. You never know when you
> might want to watch 20 episodes of Perry Mason straight

hah!  perry mason--that would be my show :)

Number of shows: 90
Number of episodes: 2285
First recording: Friday September 22nd, 2006
Last recording: Monday November 26th, 2007
Total Time: 70 days 18 hrs 41 mins wasted

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E