[mythtv-users] Audio Problems

DISAFAN disafan at aim.com
Mon Nov 26 16:35:48 UTC 2007

I have diagnosed my audio problems and traced them to a combination of
the onboard audio controller on the motherboard, which uses the
snd-hda-intel driver and pulseaudio with my new FC8 installation. I got
out a $5 USB soundcard dongle thing, and used the suggested verbose
command to do some additional tweaking after I removed pulseaudio.

I am all in favor of Fedora implementing new technologies, but this one
was not quite ready. I've had to remove it from all but one computer.