[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase is screwing up my channels (UK)

Paul Mason latepaul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:48:09 UTC 2007

On 26/11/2007, Mike McKay <mike.mckay at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
>  Mike, Paul,
> Thanks for your replies.  It seems that my problems are not due to an
> unintentional mis-configuration.
> What I find rather mystifying is that this functionality worked around 18
> months ago on version 0.18.  At that time I was a completely new to
> mythTV.  As far as I recollect, I did a transport scan then ran
> mythfilldatabase and ended-up with channels that had program data attached.
> It wasn't trouble-free by any means and it took quite a few attempts but the
> resulting set-up worked with mythfilldatabase until I recently deleted my
> channels and transports as described earlier.
> I can think of only two possibilities:
> 1.  There has been a regression in this area between version 0.18 and
> 0.20.2 and the functionality no longer works.
> 2.  There is some completely non-obvious change that it's possible to make
> which breaks the functionality, e.g. some set-up parameter or user
> selection.
> My current assumption  is (for whatever good it might do me) that the
> functionality is present but isn't working properly .  Do you know of any
> related bug reports.
> Mike McKay

I'm afraid I've only ever used 0.20+ and for the first few months I was
using EIT data only as I had no internet connection.

Paul Mason
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20071126/81b5c1ab/attachment-0001.htm 

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list