[mythtv-users] Aspect Question (svn -- probably a RTFM)

Michael Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Sun Nov 25 21:16:32 UTC 2007

I have this same issue now with SVN.  I used to be able to use Full,
4:3, 16:9... now the only options are Half, Full, Stretch, and Off,
none of which are able to mimic the old behavior.  Basically, on shows
that put the bars on top and bottom (mythbusters, for example), I
could just zoom correctly to fit the entire image on my 16:9 HDTV.

Any ideas on this?  Why the change?