[mythtv-users] Play back working but Black window in the way.

Matt Andruff matt.andruff at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 04:33:27 UTC 2007

Sounds wierd, but true.  I had my system working great in Ubuntu dapper,
with playback off of my pvr-350 onto the tv.

I upgraded, (lot of little issues, worked out.) and now I have playback, in
preview, live tv, and recording.  But it's like the Mythtv menu never
closes, and turns black,  my playback is behind this black screen.  I can
see the playback around the edges, I can hear it.  I just need to know how
to get the 'menu' to close so I can watch the playback.  Any help is
welcome.