[mythtv-users] "Deleted" files remain on file system

Rob Rosenfeld rob+mythtv at rosenfeld.to
Sat Nov 24 04:00:28 UTC 2007

I'm currently running SVN r14946 and have been following SVN for some
time now.  I recently deleted and recreated my video source and I
believe, but am not sure, that this is causing problems for me.

My main problem is that since I did this, mythtv thinks it's deleting
files, but they are left behind on the file system.  This includes
auto-expiry and manual deletes.

Any suggestions on what could be wrong or where to start looking?

A possibly related symptom:  Some recorded programs show something like
#1205 instead of the channel callsign they were recorded on.

Thanks,
Rob