[mythtv-users] Multiple directories - Thanks

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Thu Nov 22 16:26:09 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-22 at 11:12 -0500, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Or, you could take the Magenta* approach and separate your frontend
> from
> your backend so the loud disk can be in another room.

I'm certain that I will get there, just give me some time...

After all, I only have 7 machines humming, 16 cores churning and 10
disks spinning at home right now (sadly a web/mail server died
recently)... ;o)

I'm even starting to think about consolidating that distributed storage
and flimsy backups and add another box as a home-made NAS.