[mythtv-users] no sound

Micheal Drew blackprince26 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 02:06:08 UTC 2007

Well Gentlemen,

       Thank you once again my speakers do work but there is no
problem I did not mention. My speakers work with my music,videos and
my online but, I still not getting any sound from watching tv. I have
video but no sound at all which is making me crazy.I have a leadtek
winfast tv2000 xp expert card which I'm using the s-video and
component for sound. I tried the onboard sound card nothing,tried
plugging the sound directly from my satelitte box to the input sound
of my sound card nothing .I even tried plugging from my satellite box
to my tv and the is a sound delay. So if anyone can help me I would
greatly appreciate it And Also Happy holidays to everyone using Myth
TV........From the Great God of Comic Books Stan Lee I use his great
saying...... Excelsior.....(old School)