[mythtv-users] questions on using Mac Mini as remote frontend...

Justin Kim justinlkim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 19:54:53 UTC 2007

Scale video as necessary seems to be the culrpit for my Mini as far
as stuttering goes.  Turning it off is only a so-so fix as I have to
turn it back on whenever I want to watch SD programming.

The video slow down-speed up is a separate issue.  I haven't found a
workaround for that.

I'm running Myth in OSX (10.4.x).

Haven't tried DVD playback through Myth.  I use Front Row for
non-recording video file and DVD playback.

I'm thinking of selling my Mini to my landlords and buying a faster
Mini.    I'm hoping that will solve the playback problem.

Justin