[mythtv-users] Astound Unencrypted Channels

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Nov 20 05:45:29 UTC 2007

  I'm in San Francisco and considering a move from DirecTV to Astound
cable. I'm wondering if anyone else uses Astound in the bay area and
can tell me what I can expect to get for digital channels on my
HDHomeRun or any other information about what I can get out of one of
their STBs regarding digital stations and especially HD. You can mail
me off-list if you feel the information is too specific to help anyone
else. :)

Thanks!

-Brad