[mythtv-users] [solved] How to connect a FE to a remote BE

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 18 22:48:08 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
>From: glenhawk at optusnet.com.au
>Just one parting question: Does WInMyth currently work?

I have this
it works marginally, on a laptop, over a wireless connection, about 1 foot from the router and 8 feet from the server. it plays transcoded programs better than untranscoded. the uncompressed shows stutter. I haven't tried an ethernet connection on the laptop.

Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"