[mythtv-users] Dual Tuners - HDTV - suggestions

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 10:55:48 UTC 2007

Just wanted to confirm something... your new DVico dual-channel card
does DVB-T ( non-usa ) and won't work with usa's ATSC format used
for OTA broadcast.... I'm not 100% up to speed on the different HDTV
signals... I am pretty sure that DVD-T <> ATSC and since I'm in the
US using ATSC... this won't work for me... DVico does not seem to
have any dual tuner ATSC cards.....