[mythtv-users] multirec supported tuner cards

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 17 09:21:58 UTC 2007

Hi John,

A good scouring of the LinuxTV website will hopefully turn up the gems
your looking for.

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_USB_Devices

On the individual pages for a tuner:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick

You'll hopefully see something to the affect of "dvb-usb: will pass
the complete MPEG2 transport stream to the software demuxer."

Happy Hunting,

Steve Daniels