[mythtv-users] Multiple directories

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Sat Nov 17 08:05:55 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-17 at 12:22 +1000, David Whyte wrote:
> > OK, OK !
> >
> > I will not jump into LVM, I'll look at that script first.
> >
> I just got myth_archive_job.pl working this week.  I had a spare 70GB
> partition sat doing nothing and my main myth one is full.

Where is that thing documented, anyway? I've looked at the code and the
wiki, but nothing.

> It works very well indeed, much easier than LVM

LVM is a simple thing... I've been playing with such things on Sun
systems for quite a lot of years. It's just a shame that I cannot drop
in some RAID redundancy in it at the moment, otherwise I would go for it
over any application-based solution.