[mythtv-users] MythTV Status in your MOTD

John Veness John.Veness.myth at pelago.org.uk
Fri Nov 16 21:29:58 UTC 2007

What a useful thread - I didn't know about the port 6544 feature nor
mythbackend --printsched. For my purposes, I would like to see more than
the next 10 scheduled recordings, as if my system goes down it usually
takes me more than 10 recordings-worth of time before I get it back up
again!

mythbackend --printsched emailed to me once a day looks like it'll do
the trick, although I look forward to playing with
myth_upcoming_recordings.pl once it hits the normal Ubuntu packages.

Cheers,

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T