[mythtv-users] Multiple directories

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Nov 16 20:55:40 UTC 2007

On 11/16/2007 09:20 AM, Bill Omer wrote:
>> Oh well, the most flexible setup is still LVM, so I'll go that way (and
> Or, just install the SVN version of MythTV and use storage groups.
> Much easier imho.  And I think would be more reliable than using LVM,
> even if it is the development release.

And sign up for the -dev and -commits mailing lists.  Then, read all the
archives of the -dev and -commits lists to work through any problems
you're having with the unstable version.  And, read and keep up with the
-dev and -commits lists (assuming you plan to upgrade to a newer version
of SVN trunk in the future).

Easier?  If you get lucky, have no issues, or are willing to let others
who actually keep up with the lists fix all the problems for you (i.e.
if you just post questions without doing your part first), perhaps.

Mike