[mythtv-users] Scheduling query

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:12:22 UTC 2007

On Nov 15, 2007 9:48 AM, Bryan Bennetts <bryan.bennetts at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> Here's two pictures of mythweb - the first shows the conflict and the second
> shows the show being 'forced' to record.  I think only one show need to
> change tuner.  Is there a slight funnny in the scheduler or am I missing
> something?
> http://www.bbennetts.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/2.html
> I'm assuming now everything will record as no conflicts are being shown - I'll
> find out tonight!
> Cheers, Bryan.

Looking at your pictures, I have to say that my experience is that
when MythWeb shows "Forced" under the tuner (or, in your case, "F"),
it means that it's not -actually- scheduled on a tuner, and thus won't
record.  If you look at the other scheduled recordings, you can see
that tuner 1 is busy from 9:00-11:50, tuner 2 is busy from 9:00-10:15,
and tuner 3 is busy from 7:00-8:10, I'd say there isn't a scheduler
available to record from 8:00-9:10.