[mythtv-users] mythflix broken cover art?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Nov 14 17:00:32 UTC 2007

On Nov 14, 2007, at 8:39 AM, allan wrote:

> Hmmm - maybe I'm not understanding here.  Netflix isn't referenced
> anywhere in imdb.pl - checking each reference to %netflix% brings no
> joy
> as well.
>
> thanks -

You are understanding just fine. The person responding didn't
understand what you were trying to do.

The description field will display HTML code. It's never been
programmed to do anything else with it. I would prefer if it was
ignored, but I don't use it enough to care to fix it. The images work
for me. Are you sure you have your account set up correctly? Can you
view your queues ok?