[mythtv-users] glass-wide, a widescreen GUI theme for MythTV released

Steve MacLaren scram69 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 20:17:50 UTC 2007

On Nov 12, 2007 11:36 AM, Nick F <nikos.f at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/12/07, Justin Hornsby <justin at mythtvthemes.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hi folks.  I was in two minds about announcing this, but what the heck...
> >
> > There's a new widescreen theme called glass-wide available from
> > www.mythtvthemes.co.uk.  Screenshots are on the glass-wide page.

Looks great!  Can't wait to try it.  I like the idea of the full
screen customizable backdrop; however, I think sticking one of my own
pictures (kids, etc.) back there would make the screen too busy and
hard to read.
I like the "blue sky" backdrop - what other ideas/examples do people
have for backdrop images that would not affect the readability of the
text in the foreground?