[mythtv-users] dd_v_ tables missing from mythconverg

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sun Nov 11 20:57:23 UTC 2007

I think I have borked by mythconverg database and do not have an old
enough backup to reconstruct the prior state.

SVN 14830 segfaulted at every attempt to play LiveTV or from the
library. I stepped back to 14794. But I think the error may have
predated that as I have listings for only 8 days. This is most likely
the result of a schema advance and revert...Operator error!

DBSchemaVer is 1201. Mythfilldatabase reports that is cannot do inserts
to various "dd_v_xxx" tables. Those tables do not exist.

So, how do I "re-update" and make it stick? As noted, 14830 segfaults badly.

Geoff