[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase scheduling

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 8 22:24:07 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
>From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com>
>So this week we found out that mythfilldatabase will run during prime
>time.  On an AMD 1900 with 3 tuners, even in SD, that's pretty

um... you'd have to check the output (recordings) before you finalized your amazement. (somewhere along the way this week, the backend shut down, by itself, for a reason i'm not sure of. oh wait, it was during Cavemen, something else, and a transcode. you didn't really *want* Cavemen, right?)

Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"