[mythtv-users] Any way to automate handling delayed programs?

Victor Perez spectro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:14:57 UTC 2007

On Nov 6, 2007 10:01 AM, Craig Huff <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has any way been developed to automate accounting for the delay in
> MythTV to adjust the recording times of these delayed programs?

I just have a rule to extend 60 minutes any recording in the "Sports
event" category but I was thinking about something a little more
flexible such as extending any weekend recording for 1 hour in the
networks so I don't miss half of that CSI rerun because that damn
college football game lasted longer than programmed.

What is it with the networks allocating less than the average length
of an sports event?. Has ever a football game last less than 3 hours?