[mythtv-users] Can one PC serve two frontend users independently?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:37:26 UTC 2007

I have a PC working as a frontend and backend.  Is it possible for
this one PC to have the backend and two frontends or does each
frontend need to be on seperate PC's.

I have a NVIDIA 5200 gfx card which has a VGA and SVIDEO output so if
Linux/MythTV supported it I guess it could be possible for one user to
see their frontend on VGA and another user to see their completely
different frontend on SVIDEO?

Can anyone help or tell me what I should be searching for or even if
its possible?

TIA