[mythtv-users] MythTV Hauppauge PVR-150 Recordings fromComposite are destorted

Tony Baca cfr131 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:39:04 UTC 2007

I had a similar problem.  These links  helped:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?post=28703;page=2;list=ivtv#29537
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16594

I ended up putting the following in my channel changing script:

sleep 3

 /usr/local/bin/v4l2-ctl --set-audio-input 1 -d /dev/video1  >/dev/null

 This is for S-Video, you may need to change the video device for composite