[mythtv-users] Comcast Fall attack

Justin Kim justinlkim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 03:59:14 UTC 2007

At 10:28 PM -0500 11/5/07, coffee177 wrote:
.99 for the same thing."

>Now, Ive got an analog tuner (pvr150) and Ill probably be switching
>soon. We are kinda limited here in Indiana. Wondering what my options
>are?
>
>Anyone have comcast and using mythtv digital? Are there alot of channels
>or are they all encrypted?

I have Comcast Digital, and all channels under 100 or so are still
tunable on my PVR350.  I have no idea how long that will last, but
for now, everything still works.

On my FW capable cable box, all channels except the premium ones,
Universal HD, Discover HD, and a few others are unencrypted..

Justin