[mythtv-users] Sudden change in aspect ratio

David Linville dlinvill at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:31:13 UTC 2007

There is another (new?) aspect setting besides the one in playback.  Look in
Settings -> General on a page with an option to set the Xinerama screen.
There is a default aspect setting with a note saying MythTV can't determine
this information.

Once I set mine to 16:9 it started looking like it used to.  This is NOT the
aspect override setting in the playback settings.

Mine changed after upgrading to Ubuntu 7.10.  I had not noticed the option
before.

I'm using SVN.

David