[mythtv-users] Missing External change channel command input box

Ryan Allen ryan at the-summit.net
Sun Nov 4 19:23:55 UTC 2007

Where do we set the "external change channel command" in knoppmyth

I've read every piece of RTFM I can find, and they all say it's under:
mythtv-setup | input connections

but on my myth box, it's not there.

Ive RTFM ed all night, and looked through every menu I can find in
mythtv-setup and in the front end.  Its totally gone, or I'm totally

I've got lirc working, and the command line script works good.  I just
need to do the final integration, and I'll be on my way.

What am I missing??

|     ryan at the-summit.net     |
|  http://www.the-summit.net  |