[mythtv-users] Recordings don't get saved

Gustavo Tenrreiro gustavo at tenrreiro.com
Fri Nov 2 23:37:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am using linuxmce 704 which uses Mythtv for TV playback and PVR.
When I record a show, the show does not show up on the "Watch Recordings"
list.

I ve looked at the filters, and even if I select "all programs" I still get
nothing. I only see whatever is playing on TV at the moment, or if I am
recording something, that shows up; but the next time I go in there is
nothing there.
If I go into "Manage Recordings -> Previously Recorded" UI, I can see all
the shows I tried to record, and they indicate that they were "Previously
Recorded".

Does anyone know what is going on?

Thanks