[mythtv-users] Mythtv Music segmentation faults

Griz Box grizbox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:29:00 UTC 2007

I have many segmentation faults when I use Mythtv Music.  It seems to happen
most when I use 3 to change my music selection and f or m to filter.   I'm
using FC-5 with Myth .20.2 fixes.  Are there any known issues here?
Another issue I have that may be related is that when I use F or M to filter
the music it doesn't work.  None of the filters on that dialog work.  No
matter what I choose it always returns the same thing which seems to be the
first entries in the active play queue.