[mythtv-users] drifting audio synch, saa 7134

Alan Calvert cal at graggrag.com
Fri Nov 2 09:56:30 UTC 2007

Having put together a modest little SD system for the grandkids, largely
from the spare parts pile, there's this one little problem. Audio gradually
drifts out of synch, -200ms over ten minutes or so. I might have imagined it,
but I swear it drifted back toward centre over a further period.

I've searched on a few things, but can't establish if this is a known
weakness of v4l in general, or more likely the saa7134 in particular.

I'd love to know why it's happening, so any suggestions are welcome.