[mythtv-users] Totally blank mythtv menu screens.
sgrob at mtco.com
Fri Nov 2 00:21:19 UTC 2007
I had mythtv 0.20.2-165.fc6 running great with the exception of the
mythweather issue. I found instructions for the mythweather-revamp and
issued the following commands for the first 2 steps:
1. svn co (svn mythweather website)
2. chmod 755 mythweather/mythweather/scripts/animaps.pl
At this point I had to go into mythfrontend and schedule a recording of a
show that was to start in 10 minutes.
Much to my surprise the main menu did not have any text or icons on it. I
was able to navigate the menu from memory and schedule the recording.
I have 3 questions:
1. What effect on the mythtv menus would the above 2 commands have? I am not
very familiar with svn.
2. Is there a way to back out the action taken by these commands so I will
have text and icons on the mythtv menu again? I read the
explanation of the svn revert option but didn't understand it.
3. If installing the default fonts will fix the problem, can someone please
give me a clue about the command(s) to be used to accomplish this?
Appreciate any help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users