[mythtv-users] MythWeb still won't sort and filter with auth enabled - bump; paging Xris

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:45:49 UTC 2007

On Oct 31, 2007 9:47 PM, Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> In authenticated mode, I don't see any cookies, as I gather I
> shouldn't, but I'm not sure where I *should* see parameters, if
> anywhere; they don't seem to be showing up in the sessions table,
> either.
> Anyone got time to do a little more debugging with me on this?

You should still see cookies in your browser for authenticated mode
(at least I do it Firefox).  Check your file system to see if you have
any PHP session files kicking around.  They're usually called
'sess_*'.  On my SuSE 10.2 installation, these session files live in

You can also check your php.ini file to make sure that sessions are
enabled, and that cookies are enabled.  Look specifically for these

session.save_handler = files
session.save_path = "/var/lib/php5"  (or where you want your sessions saved)
session.use_cookies = 1

Hopefully this helps a bit.

Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com