[mythtv-users] Blank screen when "Use the PVR-350 Output" is checked.

Linedpaper linedpaper at gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:48:04 UTC 2007

Jeff,

I tried what you mentioned and it worked.  I get video now when the box is
checked, but I'm still having a problem.  Now even with the box checked my
video/audio is still choppy.  It isn't super bad, it does play, but about
every 15 seconds or so there is a bit of a hiccup and then it keeps on
going.  I know the hardware isn't the greatest, but it was working just fine
until I just setup the entire box from scratch again.  Any ideas?  I used
Jarod's guide by the way, and am therefore running on FC6.  Any help would
be appreciated.

Message: 22