[mythtv-users] Recording starting when watching live tv

Ruud Boersma ruud at claru.nl
Wed May 30 08:10:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm new to mythtv. I'm running the back-and frontend on an opensuse 10.2
system.
Everything is setup ok, but when I click on "watch live tv" the system
starts recording that broadcast directly. Which really slows down the
performance. Where is this set. I have looked for an option everywhere
but cannot seem to find it.

Also I would like to run the frontend on an xbox, using sourceforges
mythtvfrontend for XBMC. I know this is not the right place to ask, but
i'll give it a shot. Maybe someone has the same setup.
I run xbmc t3ch latest build. When I want to start the default.py the
frontend executes after a few errors about not being configured. Then I
click on settings (to configure) and nothing happens.

Thanks.