[mythtv-users] When does MythWeb show the mobile theme?

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Wed May 30 05:45:01 UTC 2007

HI!

Chris Petersen wrote:

>> I thought, MythWeb (0.20 fixes) shows the mobile theme depending on the
>> browser.
>
> Honestly, I have no idea how to explain your findings.  There is a list
> of browser user agent strings in includes/mobile.php.  I did just bring
> over some changes from trunk that help with mobile template detection.
> Hopefully that will make a difference.

Thanks! Tried it out extensively. This is the result:

The positive:
Blazer on the Palm Treo 680 is now also recognized as mobile browser
(previously only Treo 650).
Switching between desktop and mobile browser now works correctly (each
one gets the correct theme).

The negative:
Opera Mini (on Palm) is still not recognized.
Authentication with Opera Mini is now messed up. This worked perfectly
with the old init.php!

Thomas