[mythtv-users] Nuvexport and Xvid

luitjens at cs.utah.edu luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Tue May 29 22:05:57 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to use nuvexport to export some videos to xvid.  I'm using
all the default settings as a test case.  After converting the video to
xvid I transfer it to my windows machine and try to view it.  The video
has audio but no video in winamp or windows media player.  If I play the
video in mplayer on the linux box I get audio and video but it reports a
lot of errors throughout the video.  I have the latest xvid codec
installed on my windows box.  Anyone have any ideas why I am not able to
see the video?

Thanks