[mythtv-users] True filesize in MythArchive using cutlists

Beny Spensieri Jr benyjr at yahoo.ca
Mon May 28 17:19:24 UTC 2007

It seems to me that when I try to burn episodes to disk that have a cutlist, and I enable the use of the cutlist in MythArchive, then should the size be recalculated to show the true size of what will be burned to disk?

It would make it so much easier to decide what will fit on the DVD.

Is this being planned for 0.21, or should I make a request?  It would be even better if it were rolled into 0.20.

Beny
"If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the precipitate."

http://dontcrossthestreams.blogspot.com