[mythtv-users] Audio Sync problem -- need help

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 22:07:00 UTC 2007

I've been looking at pxcut.sh and your explanation above and wondering why I don't also have to update the file size back to the uncut version's length (filename.mpg.old)?  Does "--rebuild" take care of that?

____________________________________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?