[mythtv-users] Recordings exist, but not in database -- how to fix?

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 19:22:58 UTC 2007

MTDEAN at thirdcontact wrote to say that it appears that I need an additional package to add the perl Time::Format module to my system.

I am using a FC6 setup following Jarod Wilson's HOWTO.

I have added the perl-DateTime-Format-MySQL package from fedora extras, but that didn't do the trick. :-(

Now I'm stuck.  Perhaps Jarod or someone else with a similar setup can give me a suggestion?

Craig

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC