[mythtv-users] White font on white buttons on MythFrontEnd on MacOSX

James Mulcahy james-myth at manque.net
Sat May 26 14:59:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've just started using MythFrontend on my Mac and I've got an issue
with the colours in some of the dialogue boxes in MythFrontend.

I've put a screenshot of the problem up on the web, here: http://
www.manque.net/~james/mythtv-1.png

As you can see, the colour of the text on the buttons in the 'Watch
Recordings' is too light and is almost impossible to see (especially
on the TV). I've tried changing the themes and other options in the
setup, but nothing I do can improve things.

Can anyone suggest how I can resolve this  -- where are the specific
font/colour settings stored ?  How can I adjust them?

Many thanks,

--James