[mythtv-users] Can anyone confirm that Ticket 2664 made it into 0.20.1?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 23:19:25 UTC 2007

> Aside from upgrading to SVN, which is not a useful answer for a user
> following 0.20-fixes, there were no other useful suggestions aside
> from Janne's of changing logging verbosity to the standard
> 'important,general'.

Changing the logging verbosity does not seem to help with the problem
for me so I am giving the SVN version a try.  I have managed to svn
the latest version and get it compiled (revision 13500) and done a
quick test leaving it on live tv for 45 minutes on an affected channel
and no problems so far but that could just be coincidence as sometimes
it can manage 60 minutes without a problem (15 minutes was the average
time before segfault before however).  I will give it a proper 2 hour
test tomorrow and report back.