[mythtv-users] Update (was: Re: Hiper HMC-2K53A-H2 ...)

David George david at thegeorges.us
Fri May 25 22:06:43 UTC 2007

On 05/13/2007 10:11 PM, David George wrote:
> I saw several messages about people looking at this box from newegg and
> thought I would post my first impression here in case it helps anyone.

<snip>

I can't say that I recommend this for a frontend (or a backend).  While
the digital sound works (with some effort) and the memory card works,
the USB errors and the VFD support are getting to be too much.  I will
be returning my unit soon and probably be designing my own box using the
ASUS M2NPV-VM board that I also have.

--
David