[mythtv-users] Can anyone confirm that Ticket 2664 made it into 0.20.1?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:58:48 UTC 2007

> Talking to Janne on #mythtv, the patch attached was "too big" to be
> applied and will "probably not" be backported to 0.20-fixes. I would
> hope that since this is a fix it will be backported. It fixes
> something broken in 0.20, after all.
> Are you using mythbackend logging other than important,general? Janne
> said non-standard logging could be causing some of the problems. The
> patch also reassigns some logging from IMPORTANT to RECORD.

I experienced the problem with just the standard/default logging.  I
then ran mythbackend using the -v all option to try to find the cause
of the problem.

I have posted my results on this message (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/269444#269444) and
then someone pointed me towards the 2664 ticket and it does have
similar error messages to what I am getting so it might be the same
problem.

I am worried that the fix is not going to be included in a future
release so I will never get my HTPC to work.

As this problem is still ongoing should the trac ticked be reopened to
make sure it continues to be tracked as a problem people are
experiencing?

Thanks for your continued help.