[mythtv-users] PS3 getting DLNA network streaming capability

Jake Palmer jakep_82 at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 04:47:32 UTC 2007

>From: Adrian <642040 at gmail.com>
>To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] PS3 getting DLNA network streaming capability
>Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 21:41:06 -0700
>
>I just upgraded my PS3, and it sees my twonkyvision server, but not myth (
>0.20).  I know that the myth upnp server is running and accessible, because
>I can access it from my SLA5500.  Wonder why the PS3 would not see it?

I just upgraded also and the PS3 did see my Myth server.  I'm running SVN
from about a week ago.  Unfortunately most stuff didn't work.  I was able to
see all of my albums, but no tracks so music didn't work.  I was also able
to see all of my recordings, but the PS3 doesn't seem capable of playing HD
QAM recordings.  It simply said the data was corrupted.  On the upside I was
able to play SD recordings from a PVR-150, but I can't fast forward or
rewind.  I guess the next question for me is are the problems on the server
side, the client side, or a combination of the two?

Jake