[mythtv-users] How do I setup MythDora 4 to Load Dual Kworld 115 Cards?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu May 24 00:29:26 UTC 2007

On 23/05/07, Calin Brabandt <cbrabandt at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have one card working.  However, I can't get FC6 to
> find the second card properly.  lspci finds both cards
> but the 2nd one is not completely loading.

<snip>

> I have /etc/modprobe.conf:
>
> alias char-major-81 videodev
> alias char-major-81-0 saa7134
> alias char-major-81-1 saa7134
> options saa7134 card=90 disable_ir=1

You probably want to amend the saa7134 options line to something like:

options saa7134 card=90,90 disable_ir=1

The first card (of the two) is being configured with the card=90
option, setting it correctly. From the log:

> saa7133[0]: subsystem: 17de:7352, board: Kworld
> ATSC110 [card=90,insmod option]

The second card has no card= setting, and is not being configured
correctly. From the log:

> saa7133[1]: subsystem: 17de:7352, board:
> UNKNOWN/GENERIC [card=0,autodetected]

Retry with the updated line and see if this helps get the second card
configured.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: