[mythtv-users] dvb-c + dvb-s and recording schedule problems

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:02:03 UTC 2007

On 23/05/07, Markus Schulz <msc at antzsystem.de> wrote:
> hello,
>
> i have a dvb-c and a dvb-s card and all tv-stations from dvb-c are also
> available thru dvb-s.
>
> Now i have some trouble with recording two time-conflicting programs.
> Myth don't want to use the second card for recording the other program,
> instead he want to record the replay at a later time.
> My epg (program db-table) has exact the same entries for both cards.
>
> Why Myth dont want to use the second card? Is there a way to influence
> this? I'm using current svn.

Select the "Reschedule higher priorities" option (in mythfrontend
setup) and see if this changes things. This will force the scheduler
to re-assign higher-prioriy recordings to lower priority inputs so
that they are more likely to get recorded on their first broadcast.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/