[mythtv-users] Can mythmusic use libvisual and libvisual-plugins

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Wed May 23 17:33:13 UTC 2007

Mitko Haralanov wrote:
> On Wed, 23 May 2007 00:26:31 -0400
> "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
>

>> Be patient and it will be available with 0.21.
>>

> I forgot to mention I am running the latest packages from ATrpms
> bleeding:
>
> mythtv-0.21-159_trunk_r13460.fc6
>
> Does this version contain the code to use the plugins?

It was added in r13269 so it should be included. It all depends on
whether libvisual support has been compiled in to the version you have.

Also just to be clear while MythMusic will automatically find any
libvisual visualizations you have installed you do have to tell it which
ones you would like to use on the visualizations settings page.

Paul H.